Sunday, January 23, 2011

eagles

When I drove into the yard yesterday after work I saw an eagle go for a tree top with another eagle already perched on top. So that eagle moved to another tree and this eagle landed on the tree.
You can see how close to the house they were, right above the dog houses. I let the lab out of the kennel and the dogs were running around waiting for their walk, I had time to run in the house get my camera and get some pictures taken.

You can see an eagle on the tallest tree top. Look to the right and you'll see the other eagle.

This is very unusual the eagles fly over the property all the time, but this is the first time I have ever seen them land. The closest eagle was gone by the time I got back out of the house after I bundled up for our walk. The farthest eagle was still in the tree watching us. These pictures are taken from the back of the house.



1 comment:

  1. I thought that I would miss seeing eagles but there are lots of them in WI, I saw two today.
    I have seen them eating off a dead deer too.

    ReplyDelete