Tuesday, August 10, 2010

rain rain go away, come again another day

One good thing about all the rain, it's very green and pretty, but oh for a little sun. One of my bee hives is no more, I think the queen must not have been laying eggs, bacause the hive died out and now the wild bee's are stealing from the hive.

A sad day in Alaska another death in a plane crash.

Got the kayak in the garage and working on the varnish, apparently every couple of years the finish needs to be sanded down and revarnished. I am doing it myself and had no idea it was so much work. I have sanded the first coat for about 6 hours and still not done, and that needs to be done 3 times, and this is just the bottom, when that's done, turn it over and start on the top.

Not really alot of news, doing a little sewing, walking the dogs, trying to get a run in every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. bummer about the bees. I can tell you all about sanding a boat. We did live on a all wood boat when I was a kid. We never ever told dad that we were bored!

    I heard about the crash. Sad day.

    ReplyDelete