Friday, May 7, 2010

quilt machine

The mechanic stopped at the quilt shop where I bought the machine to see if he could go to her house and see how it's all set up. But the shop owner was to busy to take him to the house and look, but there was another lady in the store who has one at her house and she said we could go over and look at hers, so after work we went to their house and talked and looked for over and hour, nice couple. Then we went to Lowes and got the pipe needed for setting up the machine, so the mechanic is busy today setting it all up. I wanted to call in sick to day and stay home, but decided that was wrong (I really wasn't feeling well, but not enough to stay home), to work I went. Not sure how much I will get to play with the machine before vacation. But I am excited to have the machine in the house.

3 comments:

  1. I guess that the MX is not so bad after all. maybe keep him until vacation is over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to HI? Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leaving after work on Monday, drive to ANC then fly out red eye.

    ReplyDelete