Saturday, April 23, 2011

over the river and through the woods

OK so it's through the mud

and down the trail



to the bees house we go.



The bees came in a day late, got lost in shipping, it was not a good day to put bees in the hive, raining, blowing and cold, didn't go well. So I am hoping for the best.



The dogs always enjoy an outing, this is the hound in stealth mode. Since she can't hear and doesn't see well, there are no big bad scary things out there just fun things to sniff for. In her younger days she was always by my side, now she wanders off in the woods more, but she still catches up to me when we are out walking.


Here's the lab, she is getting better about staying close, and obeyed with the stay command to take a photo, I think she likes having her picture taken, my other dogs didn't like it to much kind of like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment