Sunday, October 23, 2011

maybe to much

  When my mechanic is off to work, I pretty much do what I want when I want, and what I want to do most of all is quilt, read, cross stitch, watch a movie, walk the dogs, and eat.  Well to get out of my rut and maybe do some different things, I am playing Hockey again, signed up for a online college course (which is stupid if one doesn't have Internet at home) and got 6 charity quilts delivered.  Doesn't sound like much, but this morning I got up at 4am to study for the class, pack my hockey gear and some food for the day.  Paper due for class today, game at 4p and there is still quilting and walk the dogs.  I guess it doesn't sound so bad, I am a very fortunate person to be able to enjoy all those aspects of life. 

  This quilt, fleece blanket, flannel burp rags and receiving blankets are for my new grand kid to be born in December.  I gave the quilt to my daughter last weekend, she said " you never gave me a quilt before", my response was "its not for you its for the baby".  Guess I better make a quilt for her.

3 comments:

  1. You are very busy indeed! Good for you. What kind of college classes?

    Boy or girl grandbaby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT A COMMENT TO PUBLISH AFTER LIKE 4 MONTHS OF NOT BEING ABLE!!! WOW
    HI PAM, LONG TIME NO COMMENT.. NOT FOR THE LACK FOR TRYING THO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're very busy now. What about nap time?

    ReplyDelete