Sunday, June 19, 2011

more vacation pics

 Denali a good water dog
 the cook shack on the beach we ate most our meals on the deck
 My favorite paddling boat, hold supplies, kid, dog and me.
 beautiful country to paddle by.
the dock at facilities, water taxi drop off, and since my mechanic needed the jeep keys they got to Homer one day before our vacation was over, I hooked the keys to a floatable cushion and they motored the sail boat by the end of the dock and I threw the cushion to them, successfully I might add.  So they met us at the dock in Homer and we loaded the jeep this time it was really loaded because there was 2 more bodies and more gear, back Home we went, took the kid to meet up with her mom who took her back to ANC, mechanic and buddy stayed for 2 days rested up and off to ANC they went.  I had one day to myself before I had to go back to work.  I have to say it was a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment